100% Worn Spring Rd.
Bald Hill is a 1,132 ft / 345 m mountain peak near Fairfax, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5699th highest mountain in California and the 58330th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pilot Knob, Azalea Hill, Mount Tamalpais East Peak, King Mountain, Serpentine Point, and Mount Tamalpais, Middle Peak. See the Bald Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Hill SUMMIT LOG
8 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 9, 2017. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Bald Hill
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pilot Knob 1,115 ft / 340 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Azalea Hill 1,217 ft / 371 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Tamalpais East Peak 2,572 ft / 784 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- King Mountain 760 ft / 232 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Serpentine Point 1,552 ft / 473 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Tamalpais, Middle Peak 2,441 ft / 744 m 3 mi / 5 km away