100% South slope
Baker Peak is a 12,298 ft / 3,748 m mountain peak in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Nevada and the 1545th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are West Baker Peak, Wheeler Peak, Pyramid Peak, Jeff Davis Peak, Bald Mountain, and Mount Washington. Baker Peak belongs to the Las Vegas Mountaineers Club 50 Classic Peaks peak list. See the Baker Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Baker Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Baker Peak SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 4, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Baker Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- West Baker Peak 12,298 ft / 3,748 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Wheeler Peak 13,065 ft / 3,982 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pyramid Peak 11,926 ft / 3,635 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jeff Davis Peak 12,766 ft / 3,891 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bald Mountain 11,562 ft / 3,524 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Washington 11,611 ft / 3,539 m 4 mi / 6 km away