Baga Salaa Uul
Baga Salaa Uul is a 10,397 ft / 3,169 m mountain peak near Chihertey, Bayan-Ölgiy, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 23rd highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Huyten Salaa Uul, Tugreg, Dushin Uul, Bulag Uul, Usugen Uul, and Buurgeteyn Uula. See the Baga Salaa Uul map, 3D fly around, and the Baga Salaa Uul photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Baga Salaa Uul SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Baga Salaa Uul summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Baga Salaa Uul pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Huyten Salaa Uul 10,521 ft / 3,207 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Tugreg 9,533 ft / 2,906 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Dushin Uul 11,930 ft / 3,636 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Bulag Uul 9,947 ft / 3,032 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Usugen Uul 10,592 ft / 3,228 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Buurgeteyn Uula 10,656 ft / 3,248 m 29 mi / 46 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Bond
- Morne Seychellois
- Slavkovsky Stit
- Belknap Mountain
- Mount Jackson
- Elephant Butte
- Mount Webster
- Azad Kuh