Baga Hayrhan Uula
Baga Hayrhan Uula is a 6,835 ft / 2,083 m mountain peak near Bayangol, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 23rd highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 187th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Ulann Hayrhan Uul, Tsagaan Chuluuta Uula, Tsast Bogd, Usan Hotoliin Uula, Sutai, and Bayan Uula. See the Baga Hayrhan Uula map, 3D fly around, and the Baga Hayrhan Uula photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Baga Hayrhan Uula SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Baga Hayrhan Uula summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Baga Hayrhan Uula pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ulann Hayrhan Uul 9,992 ft / 3,046 m 42 mi / 67 km away
- Tsagaan Chuluuta Uula 9,726 ft / 2,965 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Tsast Bogd 10,606 ft / 3,233 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Usan Hotoliin Uula 9,369 ft / 2,856 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Bayan Uula 4,945 ft / 1,507 m 44 mi / 71 km away
- Baga Hayrhan Uula 4,356 ft / 1,328 m 47 mi / 75 km away