Back Perisher Mountain
Back Perisher Mountain is a 6,562 ft / 2,000 m mountain peak in the Great Dividing Range in New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 17th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Perisher, Mount Tate, Mount Twynam, Carruthers Peak, Rams Head Range High Point, and Mount Northcote. Back Perisher Mountain belongs to the Australia 2000m Peaks peak list. See the Back Perisher Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Back Perisher Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Back Perisher Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Back Perisher Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Back Perisher Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Perisher 6,738 ft / 2,054 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Tate 6,784 ft / 2,068 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Twynam 7,205 ft / 2,196 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Carruthers Peak 7,037 ft / 2,145 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Rams Head Range High Point 6,814 ft / 2,077 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mount Northcote 6,991 ft / 2,131 m 7 mi / 11 km away