100% Ridge from Azurite Pass
Azurite Peak is a 8,400 ft / 2,560 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 91st highest mountain in Washington and the 8223rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Ballard, Holliway Mountain, Majestic Mountain, Tatie Peak, Golden Horn, and Mount Hardy. Azurite Peak belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Azurite Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Azurite Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Azurite Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 2, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Ballard 8,340 ft / 2,542 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Holliway Mountain 7,979 ft / 2,432 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Majestic Mountain 7,418 ft / 2,261 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Tatie Peak 7,352 ft / 2,241 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Golden Horn 8,366 ft / 2,550 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Hardy 8,035 ft / 2,449 m 5 mi / 8 km away