100% North Trail
Aziscohos Mountain is a 3,159 ft / 963 m mountain peak near Bethel, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 93rd highest mountain in Maine and the 35726th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Low Aziscohos Mountain, Observatory Mountain, Halfmoon Mountain, Diamond Peaks, Round Mountain, and Sturtevant Mountain. See the Aziscohos Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Aziscohos Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aziscohos Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 15, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Aziscohos Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Low Aziscohos Mountain 3,186 ft / 971 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Observatory Mountain 2,448 ft / 746 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Halfmoon Mountain 2,523 ft / 769 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Diamond Peaks 2,018 ft / 615 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Round Mountain 2,113 ft / 644 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sturtevant Mountain 2,067 ft / 630 m 5 mi / 8 km away