Avalanche Peak is a 12,591 ft / 3,838 m mountain peak in Yukon, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Yukon and the 17th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Snowfield Peak, Mount Strickland, Mount Black, Solomon Peak, Mount Craig, and South Gemini. See the Avalanche Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Avalanche Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Avalanche Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Avalanche Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Avalanche Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Snowfield Peak 12,848 ft / 3,916 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Strickland 13,976 ft / 4,260 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Black 13,861 ft / 4,225 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Solomon Peak 11,027 ft / 3,361 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Craig 11,994 ft / 3,656 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- South Gemini 10,101 ft / 3,079 m 5 mi / 8 km away