100% West Ridge
Austin Bluffs is a 6,673 ft / 2,034 m mountain peak near Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3873rd highest mountain in Colorado and the 15651st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pulpit Rock, Point 6380 ft / 1944 m, Point 6600 ft / 2011 m, Signal Hill, Hunters Hill, and Popes Bluffs. See the Austin Bluffs map, 3D fly around, and the Austin Bluffs photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Austin Bluffs SUMMIT LOG
5 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 3, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is West Ridge.
Others who’ve claimed Austin Bluffs
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pulpit Rock 6,610 ft / 2,015 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 6380 ft / 1944 m 6,380 ft / 1,945 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point 6600 ft / 2011 m 6,600 ft / 2,012 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Signal Hill 6,560 ft / 1,999 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Hunters Hill 6,581 ft / 2,006 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Popes Bluffs 6,730 ft / 2,051 m 4 mi / 6 km away