Ausangate is a 20,945 ft / 6,384 m mountain peak in the Cordillera Vilcanota Range in Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Ausangate, Nevado del Inca, Callangate, Nevado Pico Tres, Nevado Salcantay, and Jatunriti. Ausangate belongs to the Peru 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Ausangate map, 3D fly around, and the Ausangate photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ausangate SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Ausangate
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Ausangate 20,628 ft / 6,288 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Nevado del Inca 16,503 ft / 5,030 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Nevado Pico Tres 18,901 ft / 5,761 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Nevado Salcantay 17,596 ft / 5,364 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Miyani 15,961 ft / 4,865 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Cerro Orco Pununa 16,510 ft / 5,033 m 16 mi / 25 km away