August Hill is a 1,138 ft / 347 m mountain peak near Inman, South Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 189th highest mountain in South Carolina and the 55983rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Windmill Hill, Little Mountain, Mockingbird Hill, Bird Mountain, Collins Mountain, and Foster Mountain. See the August Hill map, 3D fly around, and the August Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
August Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to August Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add August Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Windmill Hill 1,184 ft / 361 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Little Mountain 1,411 ft / 430 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mockingbird Hill 1,273 ft / 388 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Bird Mountain 1,483 ft / 452 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Collins Mountain 1,132 ft / 345 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Foster Mountain 1,585 ft / 483 m 11 mi / 17 km away