Aubineau Peak is a 11,817 ft / 3,602 m mountain peak near Flagstaff, Arizona, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Arizona and the 2083rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rees Peak, Humphreys Peak, San Francisco Mountain, Doyle Peak, Fremont Peak, and Agassiz Peak. See the Aubineau Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Aubineau Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aubineau Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Aubineau Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Rees Peak 11,443 ft / 3,488 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Humphreys Peak 12,633 ft / 3,851 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- San Francisco Mountain 12,267 ft / 3,739 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Doyle Peak 11,460 ft / 3,493 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Fremont Peak 11,969 ft / 3,648 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Agassiz Peak 12,356 ft / 3,766 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Recent Summits
- The Pinnacle
- Piper Mountain
- Griffith Peak
- Whiteface Mountain
- Jones Hill
- Stratton Mountain