Atrium Peak is a 5,359 ft / 1,633 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1114th highest mountain in Washington and the 22492nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Saint Agnes Ridge, Camp Robber Peak, Otter Point, Wild Goat Peak, Iron Cap Mountain, and Silver Eagle Peak. Atrium Peak belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Atrium Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Atrium Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Atrium Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 28, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Saint Agnes Ridge 5,547 ft / 1,691 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Camp Robber Peak 6,286 ft / 1,916 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Otter Point 6,359 ft / 1,938 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wild Goat Peak 6,305 ft / 1,922 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Iron Cap Mountain 6,347 ft / 1,935 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Silver Eagle Peak 6,259 ft / 1,908 m 2 mi / 4 km away