Atna Peaks is a 13,860 ft / 4,225 m mountain peak in the Wrangell Mountains in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Alaska and the 153rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rime Peak, Parka Peak, Mount Blackburn, Packsaddle Island, Regal Mountain, and Castle Peak. See the Atna Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the Atna Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Atna Peaks SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Atna Peaks summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Atna Peaks pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Rime Peak 12,343 ft / 3,762 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Parka Peak 12,697 ft / 3,870 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Blackburn 16,390 ft / 4,996 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Packsaddle Island 4,908 ft / 1,496 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Regal Mountain 13,845 ft / 4,220 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Castle Peak 9,872 ft / 3,009 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Starr
- Trabuco Peak
- Glendora Mountain
- Mount Sniktau
- Mount Democrat
- Mount Morrison
- Grays Peak
- Thunder Butte