Asama-yama is a 8,425 ft / 2,568 m mountain peak near Komoro, Nagano, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 27th highest mountain in Nagano and the 58th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Sekison-zan, Kagonoto-yama, Samboga-mine, Hanamagari-yama, Asamagakushi-yama, and Eboshi-dake. Asama-yama belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Asama-yama map, 3D fly around, and the Asama-yama photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Asama-yama SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Asama-yama summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Asama-yama pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sekison-zan 4,086 ft / 1,246 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kagonoto-yama 6,488 ft / 1,978 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Samboga-mine 6,017 ft / 1,834 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Hanamagari-yama 4,252 ft / 1,296 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Eboshi-dake 6,257 ft / 1,907 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Asamakakushi-yama 5,764 ft / 1,757 m 8 mi / 13 km away