Asama-yama is a 8,425 ft / 2,568 m mountain peak near Komoro, Nagano, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 47th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Sekison-zan, Kagonoto-yama, Samboga-mine, Hanamagari-yama, Asamagakushi-yama, and Eboshi-dake. Asama-yama belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Asama-yama map, 3D fly around, and the Asama-yama photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Asama-yama SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Asama-yama summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Asama-yama pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Sekison-zan 4,086 ft / 1,246 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Kagonoto-yama 6,488 ft / 1,978 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Samboga-mine 6,017 ft / 1,834 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Hanamagari-yama 4,252 ft / 1,296 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Asamagakushi-yama 4,905 ft / 1,495 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Eboshi-dake 6,257 ft / 1,907 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Recent Summits
- Walker Point
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Sandstone Peak
- South Mountain
- North Mountain