Arteni Lerr is a 6,716 ft / 2,047 m mountain peak near T’alin, Aragatsotn, Armenia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 140th highest mountain in Armenia. The nearest peaks are Gora Agravakar, Kurtkulak Dagi, Gora Karadag, Zohasar Lerrnagagat', Gora Tirinkatar, and Gora Kizyl-Ayagam. See the Arteni Lerr map, 3D fly around, and the Arteni Lerr photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Arteni Lerr SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Arteni Lerr summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Arteni Lerr pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gora Agravakar 9,893 ft / 3,015 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Kurtkulak Dagi 5,419 ft / 1,652 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Gora Karadag 10,231 ft / 3,119 m 18 mi / 30 km away
- Zohasar Lerrnagagat' 10,028 ft / 3,057 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Gora Tirinkatar 9,363 ft / 2,854 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Gora Kizyl-Ayagam 11,319 ft / 3,450 m 19 mi / 30 km away