Arrowhead is a 12,651 ft / 3,856 m mountain peak near Estes Park, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 822nd highest mountain in Colorado and the 1181st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are McHenrys Peak, Thatchtop, Powell Peak, The Spearhead, Chiefs Head Peak, and The Sharkstooth. See the Arrowhead map, 3D fly around, and the Arrowhead photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Arrowhead SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Arrowhead
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- McHenrys Peak 13,241 ft / 4,036 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Thatchtop 12,654 ft / 3,857 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Powell Peak 13,176 ft / 4,016 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- The Spearhead 12,533 ft / 3,820 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Chiefs Head Peak 13,520 ft / 4,121 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- The Sharkstooth 12,474 ft / 3,802 m 2 mi / 2 km away