Armstrong Mountain is a 2,028 ft / 618 m mountain peak near Port Henry, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1198th highest mountain in New York and the 42983rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Tom, Stiles Hill, Moriah Pond Mountain, Belfry Mountain, Barton Mountain, and Feeder Mountain. See the Armstrong Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Armstrong Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Armstrong Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Armstrong Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Armstrong Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Upper Wolfjaw Mountain 4,185 ft / 1,276 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Gothics 4,736 ft / 1,444 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Gooseberry Mountain 3,563 ft / 1,086 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lower Wolfjaw Mountain 4,175 ft / 1,273 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Saddleback Mountain 4,515 ft / 1,376 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sawteeth 4,100 ft / 1,250 m 1 mi / 2 km away