Argalant Uul is a 5,167 ft / 1,575 m mountain peak near Sayn-Ust, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 34th highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 352nd highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Buga Uula, Hemhereg Uula, Hara Uula, Baga Hayrhan Uula, Ih Bayan Ayrag, and Ih Buural Uul. See the Argalant Uul map, 3D fly around, and the Argalant Uul photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Argalant Uul SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Argalant Uul summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Argalant Uul pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Buga Uula 5,822 ft / 1,775 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Hemhereg Uula 5,527 ft / 1,685 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Hara Uula 5,499 ft / 1,676 m 33 mi / 54 km away
- Baga Hayrhan Uula 4,356 ft / 1,328 m 33 mi / 54 km away
- Ih Bayan Ayrag 6,469 ft / 1,972 m 38 mi / 61 km away
- Ih Buural Uul 7,279 ft / 2,219 m 41 mi / 66 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- North Mountain
- South Mountain
- Fletcher Peak
- Stoppel Point