100% Trail from Columbine campground
Arc Dome is a 11,778 ft / 3,590 m mountain peak in the Toiyabe Range in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Nevada and the 2076th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Southeast Summit, Mahogany Mountain, Peavine Mountain, Toiyabe Dome Southeast Summit, Toiyabe Dome, and Mahogany Mountain. Arc Dome belongs to the Ultras of the US Lower 48, Sierra Club Desert Peaks Section, and the Las Vegas Mountaineers Club 50 Classic Peaks peak lists. See the Arc Dome map, 3D fly around, and the Arc Dome photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Arc Dome SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 13, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Southeast Summit 10,210 ft / 3,112 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mahogany Mountain 10,968 ft / 3,343 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Peavine Mountain 10,049 ft / 3,063 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Toiyabe Dome Southeast Summit 11,316 ft / 3,449 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Toiyabe Dome 11,358 ft / 3,462 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mahogany Mountain 8,888 ft / 2,709 m 6 mi / 10 km away