Aperer Pfaff is a 11,001 ft / 3,353 m mountain peak near Sölden, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 37th highest mountain in Tyrol and the 73rd highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Zuckerhutl, Zuckerhütl, Wilder Pfaff, Schaufelspitze, Wilder Pfaff, and Cima di Malavalle. See the Aperer Pfaff map, 3D fly around, and the Aperer Pfaff photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aperer Pfaff SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aperer Pfaff summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aperer Pfaff pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Zuckerhutl 10,833 ft / 3,302 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Zuckerhütl 11,506 ft / 3,507 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wilder Pfaff 11,339 ft / 3,456 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Schaufelspitze 10,932 ft / 3,332 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cima di Malavalle 11,375 ft / 3,467 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Grosser Troegler 9,521 ft / 2,902 m 2 mi / 3 km away