Antisana is a 18,874 ft / 5,753 m mountain peak near Cayambe, Pichincha, Ecuador. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Ecuador. The nearest peaks are Cerro Antisana, Chacana, Tucurrasin, Cerro Padre Corral, Cerro Cubillin, and Anaro. See the Antisana map, 3D fly around, and the Antisana photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Antisana SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Antisana summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Antisana pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Cerro Antisana 15,574 ft / 4,747 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chacana 13,278 ft / 4,047 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Tucurrasin 14,136 ft / 4,309 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Padre Corral 13,018 ft / 3,968 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Cubillin 13,427 ft / 4,093 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Anaro 12,509 ft / 3,813 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Recent Summits
- Verdugo Mountain
- San Jacinto Peak
- Vasquez Rocks
- Sandstone Peak
- Balanced Rock
- Mount Disappointment
- Winston Peak
- Echo Mountain