Antisana is a 18,874 ft / 5,753 m mountain peak near Tena, Napo, Ecuador. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Napo and the 4th highest mountain in Ecuador. The nearest peaks are Chacana, Tucurrasin, Cerro Cubillin, Point 14327 ft / 4367 m, Cerro Padre Corral, and Cerro Laurel. Antisana belongs to the Ecuador Big 10 Peak Challenge peak list. See the Antisana map, 3D fly around, and the Antisana photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Antisana SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Antisana
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chacana 13,278 ft / 4,047 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Tucurrasin 14,136 ft / 4,309 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Cubillin 13,427 ft / 4,093 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Point 14327 ft / 4367 m 14,327 ft / 4,367 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Padre Corral 13,018 ft / 3,968 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Laurel 13,275 ft / 4,046 m 13 mi / 22 km away