Annapurna IV is a 24,688 ft / 7,525 m mountain peak in the Himalayas in Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 20th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Lamjung Himal, Canharba Chuli, Gangapurna, and Machapuchare. See the Annapurna IV map, 3D fly around, and the Annapurna IV photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Annapurna IV SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Annapurna IV summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Annapurna IV pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Annapurna II 26,044 ft / 7,938 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Annapurna III 24,787 ft / 7,555 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Lamjung Himal 22,910 ft / 6,983 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Canharba Chuli 20,105 ft / 6,128 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Gangapurna 24,459 ft / 7,455 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Machapuchare 22,943 ft / 6,993 m 9 mi / 14 km away