Annapurna II is a 26,044 ft / 7,938 m mountain peak in the Himalayas in Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Annapurna IV, Lamjung Himal, Annapurna III, Pisang Peak, Canharba Chuli, and Gangapurna. See the Annapurna II map, 3D fly around, and the Annapurna II photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Annapurna II SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Annapurna II summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Annapurna II pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Annapurna IV 24,688 ft / 7,525 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lamjung Himal 22,910 ft / 6,983 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Annapurna III 24,787 ft / 7,555 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Pisang Peak 19,984 ft / 6,091 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Canharba Chuli 20,105 ft / 6,128 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Gangapurna 24,459 ft / 7,455 m 11 mi / 17 km away