Annapurna II is a 26,044 ft / 7,938 m mountain peak in the Himalayas in Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Annapurna IV, Lamjung Himal, Annapurna III, Pisang Peak, Canharba Chuli, and Gangapurna. See the Annapurna II map, 3D fly around, and the Annapurna II photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Annapurna II SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Annapurna II
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Annapurna IV 24,688 ft / 7,525 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lamjung Himal 22,910 ft / 6,983 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Annapurna III 24,787 ft / 7,555 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Pisang Peak 19,984 ft / 6,091 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Canharba Chuli 20,105 ft / 6,128 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Gangapurna 24,459 ft / 7,455 m 11 mi / 17 km away