Anderson Mountain is a 2,415 ft / 736 m mountain peak near Sedro-Woolley, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2283rd highest mountain in Washington and the 40460th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Alger Alp, Alger Alp, Butler Hill, Lyman Hill, Lookout Mountain South Peak, and Austin Hill. See the Anderson Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Anderson Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Anderson Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Anderson Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Anderson Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Beryl Mountain 9,301 ft / 2,835 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Little Mountain 9,478 ft / 2,889 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hahns Peak 10,774 ft / 3,284 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grouse Mountain 9,268 ft / 2,825 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Twin Mountain 9,756 ft / 2,974 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cap Smith Hill 8,570 ft / 2,612 m 3 mi / 5 km away