Ancohuma is a 21,095 ft / 6,430 m mountain peak near Sorata, La Paz, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in La Paz and the 3rd highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Nevado Ancohuma, Cerro Yacuma, Illampu, Pico del Norte, Nevado de Casiri, and Cerro Polo Sur. See the Ancohuma map, 3D fly around, and the Ancohuma photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ancohuma SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ancohuma summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ancohuma pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Ancohuma 21,085 ft / 6,427 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Cerro Yacuma 19,600 ft / 5,974 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Illampu 20,892 ft / 6,368 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pico del Norte 16,914 ft / 5,156 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Nevado de Casiri 16,753 ft / 5,106 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Polo Sur 15,375 ft / 4,687 m 7 mi / 12 km away