An Torr is a 2,014 ft / 614 m mountain peak near Kingussie, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2857th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Creag Dhubh, Creag Liath, A'Chailleach—Creag na h-Iolaire, Binnein Mor, A'Chailleach—Geal Charn, and Carn Dearg—Carn Macoul. See the An Torr map, 3D fly around, and the An Torr photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
An Torr SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to An Torr summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add An Torr pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Creag Dhubh 2,480 ft / 756 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Creag Liath 2,438 ft / 743 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- A'Chailleach—Creag na h-Iolaire 2,674 ft / 815 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Binnein Mor 1,804 ft / 550 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- A'Chailleach—Geal Charn 2,917 ft / 889 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Carn Dearg—Carn Macoul 2,641 ft / 805 m 3 mi / 5 km away