Am Bodach is a 3,386 ft / 1,032 m mountain peak near Fort William, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 199th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Stob Coire a'Chairn South Top, Sgurr a'Mhaim—Sgor an Iubhair, Stob Coire a'Chairn, Sgurr a'Mhaim—Stob Choire a'Mhail, An Gearanach—An Garbhanach, and Sgurr a'Mhaim. Am Bodach belongs to the Scottish Munros peak list. See the Am Bodach map, 3D fly around, and the Am Bodach photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Am Bodach SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Am Bodach summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Am Bodach pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Stob Coire a'Chairn South Top 2,982 ft / 909 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Sgurr a'Mhaim—Sgor an Iubhair 3,284 ft / 1,001 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Stob Coire a'Chairn 3,219 ft / 981 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sgurr a'Mhaim—Stob Choire a'Mhail 3,248 ft / 990 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- An Gearanach—An Garbhanach 3,199 ft / 975 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sgurr a'Mhaim 3,606 ft / 1,099 m 1 mi / 2 km away