Allen Mountain is a 3,150 ft / 960 m mountain peak near Franklin, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1493rd highest mountain in North Carolina and the 34213th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Snakeden Knob, Little Mountain, Cedar Cliff Mountain, Doubletop Mountain, Mill Knob, and Sanders Knob. See the Allen Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Allen Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Allen Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Allen Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Allen Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Snakeden Knob 3,353 ft / 1,022 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Little Mountain 2,700 ft / 823 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cedar Cliff Mountain 3,097 ft / 944 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Doubletop Mountain 3,937 ft / 1,200 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mill Knob 2,648 ft / 807 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sanders Knob 3,461 ft / 1,055 m 2 mi / 3 km away