Allen Hill is a 2,421 ft / 738 m mountain peak near Manchester, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 277th highest mountain in Vermont and the 39434th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Northern Hoosac Range Benchmark, Bare Hill, Bakke Mountain, Dutch Hill, Blackpoll Mountain, and Crum Hill. See the Allen Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Allen Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Allen Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Allen Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Allen Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Northern Hoosac Range Benchmark 3,010 ft / 917 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Bare Hill 2,267 ft / 691 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bakke Mountain 2,549 ft / 777 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Dutch Hill 2,635 ft / 803 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Blackpoll Mountain 2,756 ft / 840 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- East Houghton Mountain 2,970 ft / 905 m 4 mi / 6 km away