Allen Crags is a 2,575 ft / 785 m mountain peak near Keswick, Cumbria, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1334th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are High House Tarn Top (High House—Allen Crags), Esk Pike, Great End, Seathwaite Fell South Top, Red Beck Top (Glaramara South Top)(Lincomb Head—Glaramara), and Blunt Top. See the Allen Crags map, 3D fly around, and the Allen Crags photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Allen Crags SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Allen Crags summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Allen Crags pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- High House Tarn Top (High House—Allen Crags) 2,244 ft / 684 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Esk Pike 2,904 ft / 885 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Great End 2,986 ft / 910 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Seathwaite Fell South Top 2,070 ft / 631 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Red Beck Top (Glaramara South Top)(Lincomb Head—Glaramara) 2,365 ft / 721 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Blunt Top 2,956 ft / 901 m 1 mi / 1 km away