Alimimuni is a 1,950 ft / 595 m mountain peak in Suriname. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Suriname. The nearest peaks are Apalagadi, Kasikasima Top, Franssen Herderschee Piek, Rosevelt Piek, Ananas Berg, and Knopaiamoi. See the Alimimuni map, 3D fly around, and the Alimimuni photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Alimimuni SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Alimimuni summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Alimimuni pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Apalagadi 1,508 ft / 460 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Kasikasima Top 1,140 ft / 348 m 45 mi / 72 km away
- Franssen Herderschee Piek 969 ft / 295 m 70 mi / 113 km away
- Rosevelt Piek 1,480 ft / 451 m 75 mi / 121 km away
- Ananas Berg 717 ft / 219 m 79 mi / 127 km away
- Knopaiamoi 819 ft / 250 m 87 mi / 141 km away