Alibey Tepesi is a 9,340 ft / 2,847 m mountain peak near Gülyazı, Şırnak, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Şırnak and the 197th highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Serduviyan Tepesi, Kustepe, Kucukkaya Tepesi, Ihtiyarbasi Tepesi, Ortabag Tepesi, and Kelmehmet Dagi. See the Alibey Tepesi map, 3D fly around, and the Alibey Tepesi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Alibey Tepesi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Alibey Tepesi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Alibey Tepesi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Serduviyan Tepesi 7,233 ft / 2,205 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Kustepe 5,006 ft / 1,526 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Kucukkaya Tepesi 9,413 ft / 2,869 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Ihtiyarbasi Tepesi 6,997 ft / 2,133 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Ortabag Tepesi 6,553 ft / 1,997 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Kelmehmet Dagi 10,446 ft / 3,184 m 6 mi / 9 km away