Alcazaba is a 11,079 ft / 3,377 m mountain peak near Güéjar-Sierra, Andalusia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Andalusia and the 5th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Peñon del Globo, Puntal de Siete Lagunas, Pico de Mulhacen, Puntal de Vacares, Juego de Bolos, and Puntal de la Caldera. See the Alcazaba map, 3D fly around, and the Alcazaba photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Alcazaba SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Alcazaba summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Alcazaba pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Puntal de Siete Lagunas 10,879 ft / 3,316 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Peñon del Globo 10,705 ft / 3,263 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Puntal de la Cornisa 10,666 ft / 3,251 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico de Mulhacén 11,424 ft / 3,482 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Puntal de Vacares 10,311 ft / 3,143 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Juego de Bolos 3,018 ft / 920 m 1 mi / 2 km away