Alcazaba is a 11,079 ft / 3,377 m mountain peak near Güéjar-Sierra, Andalusia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Andalusia and the 5th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Puntal de Siete Lagunas, Tajos Colorados, Peñon del Globo, Puntal de la Cornisa, Pico de Mulhacén, and Puntal de Vacares. Alcazaba belongs to the Spain Sierra Nevada 3000m Peaks Challenge peak list. See the Alcazaba map, 3D fly around, and the Alcazaba photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Alcazaba SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 15, 2010. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Alcazaba
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Puntal de Siete Lagunas 10,879 ft / 3,316 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Peñon del Globo 10,787 ft / 3,288 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Puntal de la Cornisa 10,666 ft / 3,251 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico de Mulhacén 11,424 ft / 3,482 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Puntal de Vacares 10,311 ft / 3,143 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Juego de Bolos 9,901 ft / 3,018 m 1 mi / 2 km away