100% Ridgeline from East
Alaska Mountain is a 5,745 ft / 1,751 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 922nd highest mountain in Washington and the 20798th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Thomson, Huckleberry Mountain, Red Mountain East Peak, Alta Mountain, Chikamin Peak, and Four Brothers. Alaska Mountain belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Alaska Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Alaska Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Alaska Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 30, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Ridgeline from East.
Others who’ve summited Alaska Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Thomson 6,554 ft / 1,998 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Huckleberry Mountain 6,320 ft / 1,926 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Red Mountain East Peak 5,840 ft / 1,780 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Alta Mountain 6,240 ft / 1,902 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Chikamin Peak 7,000 ft / 2,134 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Four Brothers 6,485 ft / 1,977 m 2 mi / 3 km away