Akbaba Tepesi is a 11,184 ft / 3,409 m mountain peak near Erzincan, Erzincan, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Erzincan and the 24th highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Katir Tepesi, Bakir Dagi, Harsi Dagi, Tayran Dagi, Heltepe, and Kazankaya Tepesi. See the Akbaba Tepesi map, 3D fly around, and the Akbaba Tepesi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Akbaba Tepesi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Akbaba Tepesi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Akbaba Tepesi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cocke Dagi 8,594 ft / 2,620 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sogukpinar Tepesi 7,779 ft / 2,371 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Divanyurdu Dagi 7,966 ft / 2,428 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Iskin Tepesi 7,422 ft / 2,262 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Aknine Tepe 8,232 ft / 2,509 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Akniyet Dagi 6,558 ft / 1,999 m 8 mi / 14 km away