Aino-dake is a 10,463 ft / 3,189 m mountain peak in the Akaishi Mountains in Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Mibu-dake, Nakashirane-san, Nishi-Notori-Dake, Notori-Dake, Shirane-san, Kita-dake, and Kita-dake. Aino-dake belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Aino-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Aino-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aino-dake SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aino-dake summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aino-dake pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mibu-dake 9,839 ft / 2,999 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nakashirane-san 10,022 ft / 3,055 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nishi-Notori-Dake 10,009 ft / 3,051 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Notori-Dake 9,927 ft / 3,026 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Shirane-san, Kita-dake 10,475 ft / 3,193 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kita-dake 10,476 ft / 3,193 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Shirane-san, Kita-dake
- Recent Summits
- Mount Cilley
- Nippletop Mountain
- Mount Colvin
- Panorama Ridge
- Little Pyramid Peak
- Hallett Peak
- Mount Truman
- Little Haystack Mountain