Aiguille Verte is a 13,524 ft / 4,122 m mountain peak near Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 6th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Grande Rocheuse, Aiguille du Jardin, Aiguille du Dru, Aiguille des Grands Montets, Les Droites, and Aiguille du Moine. Aiguille Verte belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Aiguille Verte map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille Verte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille Verte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aiguille Verte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aiguille Verte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Grande Rocheuse 13,458 ft / 4,102 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Aiguille du Jardin 13,238 ft / 4,035 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille du Dru 9,083 ft / 2,769 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille des Grands Montets 9,920 ft / 3,024 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Les Droites 13,123 ft / 4,000 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille du Moine 11,194 ft / 3,412 m 1 mi / 2 km away