Aiguille Pourrie is a 8,406 ft / 2,562 m mountain peak near Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 590th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Chapelle de la Glière, Aiguille de Charlano, Aiguille de la Floria, L'Index, Pointe de Vioz, and Aiguille de la Gliere. See the Aiguille Pourrie map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille Pourrie photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille Pourrie SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aiguille Pourrie summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aiguille Pourrie pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguille de Charlano 8,363 ft / 2,549 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille de la Floria 9,475 ft / 2,888 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pointe de Vioz 8,074 ft / 2,461 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille de la Gliere 9,357 ft / 2,852 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille du Pouce 9,429 ft / 2,874 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tete du Bechat 8,507 ft / 2,593 m 1 mi / 2 km away