Aiguille Plat de la Selle
Aiguille Plat de la Selle is a 11,798 ft / 3,596 m mountain peak in the Dauphiné Alps in France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 56th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Aiguille Dibona, Tete de Marsare, Le Plaret, Le Plaret, Tete du Rouget, and Pointe de Muretouse. See the Aiguille Plat de la Selle map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille Plat de la Selle photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille Plat de la Selle SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aiguille Plat de la Selle summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aiguille Plat de la Selle pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguille Dibona 10,272 ft / 3,131 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tete de Marsare 9,823 ft / 2,994 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Le Plaret 11,690 ft / 3,563 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Le Plaret 10,052 ft / 3,064 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tete du Rouget 11,214 ft / 3,418 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Tete de la Toura 9,386 ft / 2,861 m 2 mi / 4 km away