Aiguille Pers is a 9,486 ft / 2,892 m mountain peak near Val-d'Isère, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 145th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 297th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Ouille Noire, Ouille des Reys, Grande Aiguille Rousse, Pointe de Lessieres, Ouille des Patriotes, and Cima d' Oin. See the Aiguille Pers map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille Pers photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille Pers SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aiguille Pers summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aiguille Pers pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ouille Noire 10,352 ft / 3,156 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ouille des Reys 8,401 ft / 2,561 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grande Aiguille Rousse 11,394 ft / 3,473 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ouille des Patriotes 9,435 ft / 2,876 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cima d' Oin 8,641 ft / 2,634 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pointe de Lessieres 8,792 ft / 2,680 m 3 mi / 5 km away