Aiguille du Plan
Aiguille du Plan is a 11,421 ft / 3,481 m mountain peak near Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 47th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 67th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Aiguille du Plan, Aiguille du Midi, Aiguille du Midi, Aiguille des Grands Charmoz, Mont Blanc du Tacul (Pointe Carmen), and Mont Blanc du Tacul. See the Aiguille du Plan map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille du Plan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille du Plan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aiguille du Plan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aiguille du Plan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguille du Plan 12,051 ft / 3,673 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille du Midi 12,605 ft / 3,842 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille du Midi 11,648 ft / 3,550 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille des Grands Charmoz 11,302 ft / 3,445 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mont Blanc du Tacul (Pointe Carmen) 13,481 ft / 4,109 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mont Blanc du Tacul 13,937 ft / 4,248 m 2 mi / 3 km away