Aiguille du Moine
Aiguille du Moine is a 11,194 ft / 3,412 m mountain peak near Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 85th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Aiguille du Moine, Aiguille du Dru, Aiguille Verte, Grande Rocheuse, Aiguille du Jardin, and Les Droites. See the Aiguille du Moine map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille du Moine photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille du Moine SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aiguille du Moine summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aiguille du Moine pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguille du Moine 7,904 ft / 2,409 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille du Dru 9,083 ft / 2,769 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille Verte 13,524 ft / 4,122 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grande Rocheuse 13,458 ft / 4,102 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille du Jardin 13,238 ft / 4,035 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Les Droites 13,123 ft / 4,000 m 2 mi / 3 km away