Aiguille du Glacier
Aiguille du Glacier is a 12,523 ft / 3,817 m mountain peak near Les Contamines-Montjoie, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 33rd highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Aiguilles de Trelatete, Tete Carree, Petit Mont Blanc, Aiguille des Lanchettes, Aiguille de la Berangere, and Petit Mont Blanc. See the Aiguille du Glacier map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille du Glacier photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille du Glacier SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aiguille du Glacier summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aiguille du Glacier pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguilles de Trelatete 12,861 ft / 3,920 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tete Carree 10,882 ft / 3,317 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Petit Mont Blanc 11,234 ft / 3,424 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aiguille des Lanchettes 8,957 ft / 2,730 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aiguille de la Berangere 11,237 ft / 3,425 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Petit Mont Blanc 9,159 ft / 2,792 m 2 mi / 3 km away