Aiguille du Geant
Aiguille du Geant is a 13,166 ft / 4,013 m mountain peak near Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 20th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Dent du Géant, Aiguille de Rochefort, Dôme de Rochefort, Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Marguerite), Aiguille du Tacul, and Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Hélène). See the Aiguille du Geant map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille du Geant photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille du Geant SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Aiguille du Geant
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dent du Géant 13,169 ft / 4,014 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Aiguille de Rochefort 13,127 ft / 4,001 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Dôme de Rochefort 13,173 ft / 4,015 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Marguerite) 13,337 ft / 4,065 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille du Tacul 11,299 ft / 3,444 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Hélène) 13,271 ft / 4,045 m 1 mi / 2 km away