Aiguille des Lanchettes
Aiguille des Lanchettes is a 8,957 ft / 2,730 m mountain peak near Les Contamines-Montjoie, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 201st highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 447th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Mont Tondu, Tete d' Enclave, Aiguille du Glacier, Grande Roche de Trelatete, Aiguille de la Berangere, and Montagne de la Seigne. See the Aiguille des Lanchettes map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille des Lanchettes photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille des Lanchettes SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aiguille des Lanchettes summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aiguille des Lanchettes pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Tondu 10,486 ft / 3,196 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Tete d' Enclave 8,206 ft / 2,501 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Têtes de Bellaval 9,488 ft / 2,892 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aiguille des Glaciers 12,519 ft / 3,816 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Grande Roche de Trelatete 7,486 ft / 2,282 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Aiguille de la Berangere 11,237 ft / 3,425 m 3 mi / 4 km away