Aiguille de Rochefort
Aiguille de Rochefort is a 13,127 ft / 4,001 m mountain peak in the Graian Alps in France , Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 22nd highest mountain in France and the 38th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Dôme de Rochefort, Dent du Géant, Aiguille du Geant, Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Marguerite), Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Hélène), and Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Croz). Aiguille de Rochefort belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks Challenge peak list. See the Aiguille de Rochefort map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille de Rochefort photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille de Rochefort SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 22, 2006. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Aiguille de Rochefort
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dôme de Rochefort 13,173 ft / 4,015 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Dent du Géant 13,169 ft / 4,014 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille du Geant 13,166 ft / 4,013 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Marguerite) 13,337 ft / 4,065 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Hélène) 13,271 ft / 4,045 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Grandes Jorasses (Pointe Croz) 13,484 ft / 4,110 m 1 mi / 2 km away