Aiguille de l'Encrena
Aiguille de l'Encrena is a 9,472 ft / 2,887 m mountain peak near Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 148th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 303rd highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Aiguille des Chamois, Aiguille Morris, Aiguille de Mesure, Aiguille de la Tete Plate, Aiguille de Praz Torent, and Tete des Grottes. See the Aiguille de l'Encrena map, 3D fly around, and the Aiguille de l'Encrena photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Aiguille de l'Encrena SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Aiguille de l'Encrena summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Aiguille de l'Encrena pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguille des Chamois 9,521 ft / 2,902 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Aiguille Morris 9,124 ft / 2,781 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille de Mesure 9,226 ft / 2,812 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille de la Tête Plate 9,659 ft / 2,944 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille de Praz Torent 8,114 ft / 2,473 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Tete des Grottes 6,572 ft / 2,003 m 1 mi / 2 km away